Wednesdays Nights at 6:30pm
Evangel Church: 3261 Gordon Drive
Church Office Phone: 250-762-0682
Contact church office for more information
Childcare provided at no charge for all sessions – 6:30-8:00 pm:
- Ages 0 – 3 years: Green House Nursery
- Ages 4 – Grade 1: Room 17 (Story House Room)
- Grade 2 – Grade 5: Room 18 (School House Room)
Note: All children will need a name tag. Look for the kiosks.
6:30-8:00pm in the Foyer (please use the Main entrance)
The purpose of Connect Groups is to build healthy, spiritual community within our Church family. Here are a few great things about the Connect Groups. They:
- foster authentic relationships and community
- are participatory rather than passive
- are used to encourage and pray for one another
- are a comfortable introduction for newcomers to Evangel and for new believers
- help us live out our Christian faith by learning to listen and obey the voice of Jesus and allow people to use their spiritual gifts.
6:30-8:00pm in the Fellowship Room (please use the Office entrance)
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that engages people in conversations about faith, life and Jesus. Every alpha session includes food, watching a short talk (either live or on video), and group discussion.
Legacy Builder’s Mid-Week Chapel
6:30-8:00pm in the Heritage Room (please use the Courtyard entrance)
Legacy Builders is group of dynamic, mature, believers that meet every Wednesday night for worship, instruction, inspiration and fellowship. Most attend Evangel, however many others are coming as well. Why not join in, you’ll be glad you did! This new season begins with a Nite of Music. The theme will be Growing old(er) Gracefully. See you there!
6:30-8:00pm in Rooms 26 and 27 (please use the Office entrance)
If you’re happy with the direction your life is going, great! If not, perhaps you should consider Overcomers. In a safe, caring environment, Overcomers provides timely, measurable and attainable goals for dealing with personal issues of brokenness. It is a 16-week program with daily journaling and a weekly meeting.
For more information please contact Todd Gladman at 250.768.8380 or
Brenda Baskin at 866.548.9242.